We are still in HCMC. Where would you recommend buying Jade jewelry? I've heard some is just colored glass and some is real stuff. How on earth do you know the difference and does it really matter? I've noticed some little girl bracelets for only 10.00 and some over 100.00. I wanted some earrings but have no idea where to get them. Some say these are more because it's white gold. Any recommended places?
Also where can I get an umbrella, or light weight easy stroller? I'll need it for trip home and it would be nice after Jeff leaves.
Today is Raven's b-day and we already had our manicures and pedicures. No foot or leg massage with it though. There were over 6 people watching Raven getting it done. I'll post pictures of that later. She just sat there and giggled. Then they didn't charge us for her since it was her birthday. It was a very nice spa. But made me very sleepy. Then several of the girls took Paisley from me when she got fussy. But that didn't work. She did not like that idea at all. I gave them a bottle to give to her but she just wanted me back! Then she was as content as can be!
A new home
15 years ago

4 comments:
Brenda,
When you're in Hanoi visit Huong's Jewlery Peal & Silverware. It's mostly silver with beautiful real jade and pearls. But, her stuff is good quality. Most all of my silver jewlery has come from her. She's at 62 Hang Ngang Hoan Kiem, near the lake.
Happy Birthday Raven! Sounds like you guys are having a great time. I'd ask at the hotel desk about the umbrella & stroller - they can probably tell you where to get one.
Brenda, what a beautiful new baby girl you have! I am so happy for all of you and we are enjoying your blog and pics. The girls want a new sister now, and I would love to add an older child to our family also someday. It is a wonderful blessing to the child and to your family. Can't wait to hear more of your adventures....
Brenday, Your baby girl is beautiful! Congratulations. You might want to check out the Siagon Center in HCMC. I'm sure your hotel can tell you how to get there. They do have strollers for sale in the shop on the second floor (I think its the second floor)...I don't remember if they were priced right or not. There are several floors of childrens clothing and toys and such. Fun shopping that's for sure!
Post a Comment