Sunday, August 05, 2007

sorry can't post pictures

I'm bummed I lost the little adapter to put card into other camera to get onto computer! Long story but I have the cutest pictures of Paisley at the pool with her brother in her floaty thing that she just loves! One day it was later so no sun but yesterday we were in the sun so she had on a hat and it was so cute! Just a teaser for when I can post pictures.
Jeff and Raven on home safe and sound. Going to bed VERY early and getting up VERY early. At least it's that way so Jeff would be up and ready for work on Monday!
Still trying to get flights out Tuesday night. Todd said nothing as of right now but will try again so it could be last minute like it was with Jeff and Raven. Then our flight out of LA is late Wednesday night. So we'll still be home Thursday morning as of the latest.

I have an artist sketching pictures of all three kids seperately and pick it up on Tuesday. His work is incredible. Hope they all turn out though because the pictures printed very small at the business center here and that's what he does it by.

Today we're going to make it a full day and do everything we haven't done yet. Cyclo ride, ice cream by the lake, koto restaurant that an Aussie started to help out street kids. Book store, and tonight our whole group is getting together for our last dinner out.

Paisley is so attached to me now that she has screaming fits if I walk out of her sight or lay her down. Very exhausting and I'll be happy to get home and into a routine. That girl can scream too! She does best when she is in the hotsling and stuck right on me. Sometimes hard to get things done though. Right now she is watching her brother play gameboy but that won't last long! We will get her visa today so can officially take her out of the country. This has been a great experience. I've never been away from home for almost 3 weeks so now I'm ready to get home!

No comments: