Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Banana throw up and more....

Tonight I got thrown up on! I was giving her baby food banana's for the first time and she wasn't too thrilled but kept slowly eatting them. Then came bottle then tylonel because she has been very fussy and we think it's the sore boils in the back of her head. She has a new one. Those things hurt! Like a big deep zit! I actually put some zit cream on the tonight. Anyway after giving medicine she coughed a bit then looked like she was choking and I knew something was wrong by the look on her face.....out shot all the banana food and her bottle. A MESS! Poor thing. We survived and I'm grateful her dad is still here to help in this time of need. lol!

Scroll down to see pictures from this week and after pictures I posted an update.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sorry about the puke, but I love your pictures. Could your kids be any cuter!! Paisley is such a baby doll. YOu all look so happy. I'm going to get some of your RC pics after you get back and settled in. OK?

Take care.

Emily said...

oh no paisley!!!no more banannas!
your family is so precious!