
The happy American Baby!
Home sweet home at last!
Loving the balloons my dear friend Lisa brought!
don't I look cute after my bath?
Waiting from my hair bow....
My first ride in a grocery cart!
It's kinda fun but I prefer my Mom's hotsling wrap to this hard thing!
Me and my Papa Dave
Me and my Grandma Hollie
Papa Dave loves to pick me up and was loving on me big time my first day home!
Grandma and Papa were there my first day home and helped my Mom a lot!
Waving hi with Grandma
They live a ways away from us so we're not sure when I'll get to see them again.
My grandma Bette trying to comfort me.
She does a pretty good job!

Loving the balloons my dear friend Lisa brought!
don't I look cute after my bath?
Waiting from my hair bow....
My first ride in a grocery cart!
It's kinda fun but I prefer my Mom's hotsling wrap to this hard thing!
Me and my Papa Dave
Me and my Grandma Hollie
Papa Dave loves to pick me up and was loving on me big time my first day home!
Grandma and Papa were there my first day home and helped my Mom a lot!
Waving hi with Grandma
They live a ways away from us so we're not sure when I'll get to see them again.
My grandma Bette trying to comfort me.
She does a pretty good job!

12 comments:
Brenda:
Love, love, love the photos! Seems like you all are settling in well. One big happy family :~)
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I've enjoyed coming along.
Keep posting and we'll keep checking in!
Teri
(from Iowa)
my goodness she is one happy baby!
i hope you are getting back on track with sleep!
emily
She is the superest cutest baby eva! congrats congrats!
What a beautiful happy baby!! So glad you are home and had family there to help..it really is a blessing with the jetlag : )
She sure looks happy! What a great home coming welcome! it's wonderful to have such a supportive family.
Love the pictures. You guys and girls all look sooooo cute and so happy. Missed you guys at the airport was too late for me to go down there.
Love Sharon
Brenda, she's gorgeous!!!! I've been out of pocket a while and have to go back and read all your posts. What a happy and healthy looking Paisley Girl you have! Welcome home.
I just absolutely love her cheeks and she has a great smile! And of course she's beautiful, ALL your kids are just adorable.
I've tagged you Brenda!
It looks like Paisley had a great homecoming and has been getting lots of love from family. She is a cutie pie! What a beautiful family!
congrats on your new baby. she is precious. lovely family. found you through lala's blog.
How did you like the Horison Hotel? We are going next month, and are having a hard time choosing a hotel. Thanks ! Your daughter is beautiful!!
Teri
terimcclain@yahoo.com
Post a Comment