I did a tree for our baby we have yet to get referred too! It was fun. Our little girl would show everyone that came over her tree and dolls and books we've been collecting. I'm finally posting picture of it!
Brenda - it looks great!!! I haven't read your blog for a while and was thrilled to see all the things you ordered from me on the tree. Just think - next year your new little angel will be home to look at it too!
4 comments:
What a nice idea! I was thinking about buying that same tree topper for our tree next year!
That is just too adorable for words!!
Brenda - it looks great!!! I haven't read your blog for a while and was thrilled to see all the things you ordered from me on the tree. Just think - next year your new little angel will be home to look at it too!
I love the tree topper, all the ornaments are so beautiful!
Post a Comment