
Aren't I cruel? I told her that I would put a picture of her on my blog just so she would go to it to read it. She's said she didn't have the addresss, so I emailed it to her over and over, then she said the link didn't work, I explained how to mannually type in a web address, then yesterday I said oh well then you won't see the cute picture of yourself I put on there. She didn't believe me. Well LISA if you read this you can click on the comments button below this and leave me a comment sweetie!

4 comments:
That is too funny! I have a friend (one of my best friends actually) that hasn't read my blog. It hurts my feelings a little to think that something that is so important to me, she cares so little about. I may just have to post her picture like you did. In college she went away for awhile and didn't tell anyone, we posted want ads around town looking for her as a joke, she didn't find it very funny when she came home!
You crack me up. Lisa told me that you put her picture up on the blog. I am so excited for you guys, I bet you can't believe how close you are!!! Take care Jill
"By the way, have we met??"
That is a cute picture of Lisa! I thought you would at least put up an embarassing picture! You are one day closer to a new arrival! Gosh are we going to be busy this summer! Keeping you in my prayers. Rachael
That is a cute picture of Lisa! I thought you would at least put up an embarassing picture! You are one day closer to a new arrival! Gosh are we going to be busy this summer! Keeping you in my prayers. Rachael
Post a Comment