Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Can't believe it's been a Month!

I can't believe it's been almost a Month since Christmas! These are more pictures from when we rented a house at the Lake of the Ozarks with Hubby's family. He has 5 kids in his family. We had 10 kids there. I think Grandma and Grandpa had the most fun! The house was great and everyone had so much fun. I am blessed with great in-laws. I love them all. I am very thankful for my husbands family. It was just my Mom and I growing up, so I love the big family with all the noise and crazyness. Can't wait to add another child into that mix. She will be the baby and have lots of older cousins to love on her!



1 comment:

Emily said...

i love a big family gathering!
i am one of 5 kids, so i crave chaos!
hope your referral comes REALLY SOON!!!