Thursday, November 30, 2006

what's up with the color here?

Help! Can someone tell me what the heck I did and how to change it back so half my blog isn't darker than the other????
Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenda, this is Crystal Lynn. I enjoy reading your blogs. I wanted to tell you that two days after we watched the kids last, we found out that we are having a baby! Whoo! We are really excited. It was planned. I will be done with school. I am due July 2. Going through finals has not been the funnest, not feeling 100%. I am ten and a half weeks along, so they say the worst is just about over. Alright, hope all is going well. Tell the kids hi for me. *Crystal Lynn

Brenda said...

oh crystal your comment was stuck in my unmoniterd comments. So I just got it! So happy for you and James! Next summer we'll have to take our babies out for walks!
Brenda