We received word today that we are to start our dossier. This is the major paperwork that needs notarized and state certified. We already had some of it done since we were starting the China Adoption. But we'll have to have some things updated. And since hubby works for a different company now our homestudy will need to have some work as well.
They are saying our agency is going to be recieving lots of girl referrals in the next Month to Month and a half. But I'm trying not to get over excited. I understand in the adopion world things don't always go as planned. Please say a prayer for the girls that have been patiently (by no choice) waiting thinking they would get a referral since the end of October. It has been a hard wait on them thinking the next week would be the week, then the next, then the next, and so on. Thinking of you Laurie, Susan, and Sarah!
A new home
15 years ago

7 comments:
Yeah! I hope you get your referral quickly!
Thanks for the positive thoughts Brenda! It made my day to hear that you can now start your dossier. Hopefully, your wait will be very short. Happy Dossier Collecting.
I'm new to your blog. How exciting that you're getting so close to your referral! I will enjoy following your journey to Vietnam. Take care!
Good vibes and best wishes!
Awww, thanks, Brenda. I hope I'm able to announce good news very soon!! So glad you're "starting your engines!"
i hope the dossier dash is going well for you. i am taking everything to be state certified on monday. wow..cant believe it!
hope you are almost done as well!!!
Yeah Brenda! How exciting to be compiling your dossier. I am praying for baby girl referrals!
Post a Comment