

It's been almost a Month since I've posted! I got a little overwhelmed with our trip to Vegas and haven't caught up since. One of the disadvantages of owning your own business, you're NEVER caught up! Then the our kids have been sick on and off, and Mom is still in the hospital. Whew! (She feels great though)
Hubby and I really enjoyed the relaxing Lake of Las Vegas. We stayed at the Hyatt and it was beautiful. We went to a Custom Home Builders show there and had a great time. We toured homes there. Even saw a lot that was 30-million. Yes I said "lot"! 6-Acres of flat land on the lake. We drove past Celine Dion's house and Paula Abduals. Very pretty gated area.
Then the last night we stayed at the Venetian on the strip. It was hotter there and of course crazy busy even on a Sunday night. I actually got tired of the window shopping! Maybe it was the shopping with the hubby I wasn't used to. I could have really let go if it was just me or with the girls! We went to see the Phantom. It was unbelieveable. They built a 43 million dollar theatre just for this show.
Thanks to my dear friends including my sister-in law for watching the kids. They had a great time. Before we left little girl said "I have a feeling I'm going to be a little bit sad Mom!" But when I asked her how she did, she said good and kept telling us all the fun things they did.

No comments:
Post a Comment