Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

A little frustrated I can't post pictures yet!!!!! I have 2 issues. My very nice digital camera suddenly quit working. I lost the cord to my smaller digital camera to get pictures on my computer so I've just switched the memory cards and used the other camera to load pictures onto my computer but now that one isn't working. So I may have to break down and buy a cord and I hate to hear what is wrong with my good camera and how much it will cost to fix. Makes me sick! I have no luck with cameras. And this one I didn't even drop into a large martini or drop onto a wooden floor like the other two!
Paisley LOVED her warm cute lady bug costume. She just glowed in it! Her Dad put it on her and she just giggled. Raven decided an hour before we went out that she was going to be a scary ghost. I had a costume we found that I must have bought on sale after Halloween last year. So I did scary face makeup and she had a long white robe, hood, and white hair. Ryker said he wansn't going trick or treating this year and just wanted to have a friend over to pass out candy. But then they started going through the costumes and decided to be scary guys. We went around to a few homes by us. Paisley started getting really heavy on my arm! She would just grin at the people opening the doors and then she would wave bye-bye and blow them kisses! Raven ran right up to the doors telling the boys she was supposed to be first. Then we drove over to Grandma's so she could give them their Halloween bags. She's had them for months I think. She forgot about getting Paisley anything but was very generous and had a little envelope with cash for Ryker's friend since she didn't have any candy or gifts besides what was in the kids bags. Mom is doing great and just lights up when the kids come over. But can get really aggitated when they are there too long because they all tend to be loud and full of energy. I helped out at Ryker's fall party this afternoon and that was great seeing all the kids and finally having a little time to spend with him at his school. I'll post pictures when I can! I'm so behind! I have great new shots of all the kids with their Aunt Judy when she was here for 2 weeks when Mom had her surgery. Raven says Aunt Judy is her favorite and even told her Aunt Renee that this weekend! She loves to tease her Aunt Renee! We went to the pumpkin patch and the play station with their cousins and they all had a blast! BUT it was freezing at the pumpkin patch. Of all days for us to go this fall we pick the cold one! Miss Paisley and I went into the barn while everyone else did the corn maze. Of course my little princess Raven fell and scratched her leg and her Aunt Renee had to carry her awhile. Then the kids drank hot chocolate and ate pumpkin bars, pretzels, nachos, cookies, and chili! They had a blast. The older boys really wanted to stay for the haunted corn maze but they didn't recommend it for anyone under 15 and what the heck would the rest of us freezing cats do while they did it anyway?! Ryker and his friend did go to a haunted maze tonight not far from us and they liked it. Jeff said it wasn't the least bit scary but the boys were funny because the people working there made a big deal about the giant spiders there and they'd have check points where they were supposed to check themselves for spiders. Jeff said the spiders were freaking the boys out more than anything. LOVE Halloween!

No comments: