Bummer! We're not in the next group! The anxiety of the week ended with no news! Very happy for those that ARE traveling though. They didn't get much notice. Only a week! So we're hoping to piggy back them and leave to go as their leaving to come home. That would put us traveling the last week of June or first week of July. GREAT! Prices of airline tickets are so high that time. And a lot of flights have very few seats left so what's left is crappy and expensive! We were hoping to upgrade to Eva deluxe or Thai premium. Normally it's not that much more and it's in between Economy and business. But those seat are hard to come by now so who know what we'll get. Plus we have to have the type of ticket that can be changed so adds more on to it. On a good note the volunteer was at her orphanage last Monday and said she is sitting up a little better and stretching her arms out straight if you put her on her tummy. Her bug bites are better but she still has some heat rash on her rolly polly neck. She said she was her happy self when they got there! I may be traveling home alone with her, so I pray she is happy for me for that long travel home! I want hubby to get home with kids and he has no vacation hardly!
2 comments:
Glad you got an update on your sweet baby, but I'm sorry to hear that you aren't in the first travel group.
Oh, Brenda, so sorry you're not in the first travel group. I'm praying you hear something very, very soon. I know first hand how awful the anticipation is -- just waiting around to find out when you can GO GET YOUR BABY!
Sending up prayers still!
Post a Comment