Friday, August 25, 2006

Do you like these for baby bedding?






My 4-yr old has a room all girls would dream of. Crystal chandalier, picket fence, flowers and butterflies painted on her walls, "what little girls are made of" quote on her wall, 4-poster shabby chic princess bed, back porch floor boards with braided rug, antique shabby writting desk, beaded entry to her bathroom.... Ok my dream girly room!
So I'm thinking of doing the new babies room in pink and brown! And the same girly shabby chic theme.
Here's some bedding and looks I like..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda,

I love the bedding. If I get a girl I want to do her room in girly pink too!

Karin

Melanie said...

It's all so beautiful. How can you even decide? I've already chosen my bedding, but I think I would easily incorporated a ton of pink and purple and sparkles if I found out I was referred a girl. :)

Anonymous said...

Brenda,

I just love all the chocolate brown and pink. It is all beautiful and very girly.

Jill

Kelly said...

I love the idea of brown and pink shappy chic! We are adopting a boy, but if I was adopting a girl I would be really tempted to use that combo of colors.

Susan said...

All of these selections are great. Can't wait to see photos of the finished room!