Wednesday, August 23, 2006

She's growing up....


Our youngest is getting so big. 36-lbs! She likes to do the "cheesy grin" for her pictures. I have to make the decision on if she'll start kindergarten next year or wait a year and put her in alternative kindergarten. She has a summer b-day and in out school district they always recommend all summer b-day kids to wait a year. Well I don't want her being the youngest! Even though she is a spit-fire and could take on those kids twice her age!!!!
When we were at the hair salon last week she was asking EVERYONE their names and how old they were. Then she sat in a chair next to a girl that was around 8-yrs old and stared at her making the poor girl a bit uncomfortable. Our little one can be a bit intimidating if she wants to. Once at Target the cashier gave her pack of gum to her and our little one said thank you. But then she kept saying to the lady whom was ignoring her and on to the next customer. Our little one then looked at me and said, "Mom I told the lady thank you but she's not saying "your welcome"!" Man you better talk to her when you're supposed to or she will let you know! And she won't forget ANYTHING!
So back to the school thing. I will be deciding based on classroom size where she will attend kindergarten. I am NOT sending her to a school that has over 22-28 kids in a class like what happened to our Son. That will be a fun decision!

No comments: