Sunday, March 08, 2009

Happy Referral Day anniversary Paisley!

2 years ago while I was driving Raven to dance I got the call! They had our information on our baby girl! When she was born, where she was at, her medicals and pictures! I could hardly focus. I prayed for lots of hair because Raven barely had any till she was two. Our Pais had hair! She was chubby and looked very healthy. We are so blessed and grateful for our beautiful gift from God! You've grown so much the past 19 months! Love ya Paisley! (Now quit crawling out of your crib at night! You're too young for that and it is stressing your Momma out!)




2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy 2nd referral anniversary! Oh, I remember those pictures of the baby with tons of hair very well. I couldn't believe they already had to part her hair on the side. Crazy!

Hope the next year is full of love, joy, and lots of laughter!

Anonymous said...

Happy referral day to you and Paisley! Your family has been very blessed in many ways, but Paisley has received the biggest blessing of all, your family!! Have a great day and take care.

Love Always,

Renee