It was so fun this year! We had a crazier then normal week at the chocolate store with our largest truffle order ever! It was for a company to give to their big clients at a dinner they were having. They wanted big truffle boxes at all the place settings. We had 2 1/2 days to fill the order and get it shipped out! Whew! It was down to the wire too. The UPS guy was waiting for us to label the boxes and get em done!
I got to go roller skating with Raven's class for their class party. We were both a bit wobbly but then were doing pretty good. I used to roller skate all the time when I was little, but it had seriously been 30 years! I was so excited! I could still do spins and go backwards! Had 1 small fall that left a little bruise on one knee.
Ryker went bowling with his class. He said the game room was the best part, of course. Saturday morning I gave everyone their goodie bags. So fun! Then off to box chocolates and make chocolate strawberries. Roads were a little crappy since we had snow the night before. this all after having weather in the 50's a couple days before! That night we had a pizza party at Grandma's, I'm sure we woke her neighbors all up! It was fun. When we got home we watched Fireproof! Amazing show! Disregard some of the acting, and get the message. We all had tears! I highly recommend it. And the Duggars book on how they manage with 18 kids! Wow! I couldn't put it down.
Happy Valentines day!
A new home
15 years ago

2 comments:
Good luck on starting the classes. I am going to have to get that book. Paige and I always watch the show.
Nicole
I'm still reading. I live in Iowa, too. We were interested in pursuing a VN adoption,too, but that is not to be. I am excited for the new chapter in your life. You'll be great!!
Post a Comment