Thursday, March 20, 2008

OMG I forgot to post about MARCH 6th!!!

I kept thinking of doing this, but of course never got around to it and then JUST remembered I wanted to post on this day because it's been one year since we first saw pictures of our baby girl. I will never forget the day. I was taking my girl to dance. Got the call, dropped her off and asked friend to bring her home, run home and get on the computer. Of course I called Jeff in the mean time and tell him to stay by his computer. I prayed for lots of hair, silly I know. But she had some hair! So now that she is home with us I can finally post her referral pictures! She's everything we dreamed she'd be and more.
Below is Zoe from New Zealand that volunteered at Paisleys orphanage. She checked in on her for me.
Lori graciously took a ton of pictures and video which I will always treasure while she was there with her girls.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Has it really been a year? Isn't it funny that it seems like I blinked and the last year went by, but it also feels like it has been DRAGGING waiting for our Lilly.

Miss P is just so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I remember being there when her eye was red. She has grown and changed so much.

Sherri said...

I cannot believe that it has been a year. She has the sweetest cheeks, you just want to kiss them. It is good to see that Raven is teaching her baby sister about the importance of dress up.

Mia's Mommy said...

Wow she's grown so much. What a cute pea. I remember seeing her for the first time with all that hair. Isn't it hard to believe when you look at the photos that she was ever there. And, how hard the wait was. She is so worth the wait though! Precious dollbaby!