








She's looking at the wax lips she got for Valentine's Day, like "What the heck is this?"
Then she put it in her mouth like this...
She loves using pencils and crayons now.
Her crazy sister put on this silly outfit and hairbows


When I get out the camera she instantly gives me the cheesy grin! She's just like her older sister with the camera!

My little pumpkin has been walking for awhile and now takes off in a little mini jog! It is so cute to watch her. She's not really saying any more words, she's too busy moving! I need to teach her more sign language. She does so well with what she knows. And I shouldn't be saying this...She's been sleeping so well. Goes to bed around 7:30-8:00 pm and then gets up between 6:30-7:00. Occassionally she gets up at 4 or 5 and I comfort her, give her her pacifier and she goes back to sleep. Love getting my sleep!

3 comments:
She is just the cutest! Like Laurie's Jackson, she is probably one of the smiliest babies I've ever seen...I just love her smile!
hahaa! The second to last photo is the absolutely CUTEST ever!
She looks so proud of herself being able to run. Wow, totally mobile now. Watch out!!!
Brenda, Paisley is just a doll, and she's growing so fast. The two pictures with the girls and their lips totally cracked me up. Loved all the photos!
Post a Comment