Above are Wanda, Shelly and Lisa Lou. Lisa is the one that wanted to throw this great party and has been a dear friend for 19 years! I"ve known Shelly almost as long! Wow that ages me a bit doesn't it! My dear friends Shelly, Susi and Leah are below. I rarely see Shelly & Susi anymore! Boogers! And Leah was one of the 4 that threw the great party! Her and her daughters sit with us at church and we get to have lunch dates occassionally. Her baby girl is one month older than our Paisley girl! I love holding and feeding her! And her other daughter is a huge help with our 4 year old during church. They are a lot alike and both LOVE to sing loud!
Rachael and Kim are below. Rachael was one of the 4 that threw the party and it was held at her beautiful home. Kim has volunteered to meet me in Vietnam after hubby leaves if my sister can't make it. This all depends on the travel timing. I joked that Kim will have me climbing mountains. She's much more adventurous than I am. She does the white water rafting thing, runs marathons, you know the type! I'll be hurting!
This is my cousin Patty and my Momma.
Below is my dear sister in law and very good friend Renee.
Of course I wish I had taken a lot more pictures! Why didn't I get a shot of everyone there! Where were you Tawyna? Oh I remember, you were in the kitchen making martini's! There's 2 of everyone sitting down each side while I'm opening presents but their both very blurry. I have a tiny sony and if it's not held very still the pictures are blurry. Drives me crazy and I'm thinking of getting another one before our trip.
Rachael and Kim are below. Rachael was one of the 4 that threw the party and it was held at her beautiful home. Kim has volunteered to meet me in Vietnam after hubby leaves if my sister can't make it. This all depends on the travel timing. I joked that Kim will have me climbing mountains. She's much more adventurous than I am. She does the white water rafting thing, runs marathons, you know the type! I'll be hurting!
This is my cousin Patty and my Momma.
Below is my dear sister in law and very good friend Renee.
Of course I wish I had taken a lot more pictures! Why didn't I get a shot of everyone there! Where were you Tawyna? Oh I remember, you were in the kitchen making martini's! There's 2 of everyone sitting down each side while I'm opening presents but their both very blurry. I have a tiny sony and if it's not held very still the pictures are blurry. Drives me crazy and I'm thinking of getting another one before our trip.

2 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! Oh, and those little red drinks looked really yummy... Congrats!
Looks like you guys had fun! And those little red drinks look so yummy...Congrats!
Post a Comment