I know many of you are reading this but not many are leaving comments. So how do I know when you've read it???? Click on comments below each post and if you don't have a blogger account just post under anonymous and leave your name so I know it's you! Don't be rude! Say hi! lol!!
Another referral from our agency this week! Yeah and congrats Sherri!
A new home
15 years ago

14 comments:
Well, OK!
Here's my comment(s)...Where in Iowa are you from? (hmmmm...that's actually a question and that's not what you asked for). And what agency are you using? (2 questions; no comments---how's that?). LOL
Teri
(from Iowa)
leave your email and I can give you more details. Vorf is our agency. Love to hear from you!
Cheers,
Brenda
Hi Brenda, Love the stroller! And those leg warmers are too cute. Isn't it fun to buy stuff? Makes it all seem real! Happy shopping!
I read! ;)
Hi. I have you on my favorites list. What agency are you using? (I know I stole that question from Teri, but it's a good one.)
Melanie
(Northern California, IAAP)
Thank you for your kind words. She is perfect and I am still floating.
Hi Brenda,
I love your web page. It has a lot of information. Where are you now on the waiting list (#5 ?)?
I like the the stroller and matching blanket bag.
Brenda,
Hey it's Shelly W. (adopting from Dillon International). Just checking in. Didn't want to be rude and not say Howdy! :-)
I'm here! :-)
Hi Brenda!
Just wanted to say that I love that stroller.
Hi! I'm reading!!!
Ok...out of lurkerville : ) We have a two year old from China and are waiting on our 171 for our daughter from Vietnam. Now go visit our blog!
the leg warmers are SOOO cute!
I want some!
emily
HI! I do read more than I comment!
Post a Comment